Jade and Steven were great to work with, as I think you can see from this first photo. It was the last photo of the day and I was looking for a photo that would be remembered long after I wasn't. I think that I achieved my goal and am very happy with how it turned out.
We decided to have the shoot at Stevens farm and the day that we picked for it turned out very nice. this second photo took a little timing and effort to have happen. The lighting in these photos is all natural, with fill lighting being done using a 48" round gold fill card to give the photo a warm tone. In case you are wondering what the handle is, they were on their first pic nic and that is the pic nic basket. :)
This last photo was done at a slightly different location, still on the farm, but sitting on a log that was leaning over a gorge. Jade and steven were getting playful and having fun with it when this moment happened, Jade calls it a spider giraffe, and I just had to capture it. In some ways I like this photo as much as the first photo in this post.
All told, we had a good time and they got some great photos. it was a simple shoot and we had alot of time to do it in so I was able to change things up quite a lot. I hope to have them as clients again in the future.
My next post should be some of my more fine arts type photos. I hope to continue this blog and post photos as my photo carrier continues.
Thanks for reading,
Ian



No comments:
Post a Comment